Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chocolate Rules My Life

The irony of this post is that I'm not a huge fan of the food chocolate. Some, okay most, people may think I'm crazy. I have never been a fan. As a kid I would gladly trade my chocolate Halloween candy for starburst or Jolly Ranchers. The only exception is chocolate with peanut butter. I think is only due to my great love for peanut butter.

The chocolate that rules my life comes in the form of two chocolate Labrador Retrievers. I have mentioned them before and I'm sure I will mention them many times in the future. Angel is our oldest, she was my present to my husband for Christmas in 2011. We got Reagan last year around the Fourth of July.

Angel is a big baby, even at a year old. She gets excited very easily. She loves going to the park for walks and watching for squirrels. She does not like to be disturbed in her sleep and is very stubborn. She learns new things very quickly and does very well recognizing voice commands such as "heel."




 Reagan was a little fuzz ball as a baby. She is sweet and easy going. She loves meeting people and sleeping. She also loves swimming and water in general. She lets Angel push her around a little, but also knows how to let her know when enough is enough.


Reagan and Angel at Halloween.

 I love them both so much. It's so funny how different their personalities are. My husband occasionally talks about adopting another dog. I think for right now two chocolates are perfect for us!


No comments:

Post a Comment