Saturday, January 19, 2013

Are you getting enough water?

I go through phases with water. There are times when I probably drink 12 cups of water a day. There are also times where I might get 2. Here are a couple steps I take to get at least 8 cups a day.

1. I order water at restaurants even if I get something else to drink as well. I usually get a diet soda at restaurants. I know it's still pretty bad and I'm trying to kick that habit! However, I try to drink at least a glass of water which is about 2 cups depending on the glass.

2. I carry around a cold cup from Starbucks around all the time. It keeps the water nice and cold. I have the venti size that holds 24 ounces.
Grainy photobooth photo of my cup.

3. We have a filter in our fridge so I can easily get a filtered drink. I also have a Brita pitcher as a back up. 

I've also tried a Bobble bottle before. The Bobble filters the water as you drink it. The old mini-fridge at my work used to freeze it so I wasn't a big fan. My sister loves hers though, she uses it every day at work.

How do you get enough water in every day? Or do you struggle with getting enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment