Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Movie and Meals

I am finally getting around to watching Silver Linings Playbook tonight. I meant to watch it in theaters and never got around to it. I decided to rent it from Redbox. The nice thing about movies coming out on a Tuesday is that not too many people are renting movies on a Tuesday night. I had no problem picking it up at the closest Redbox.

We've been on a horrible kick lately of eating out so I make sure to meal plan this week. I tend to switch things around a little but the tentative plan is:

Tuesday- Skinny Taste Chicken Pot Pie
Wednesday- Spaghetti with whole wheat noodles
Thursday- Chili
Friday- Quick Skillet Steak with Onions (and mushrooms for K)
Saturday- Greek Salad with Chicken
Sunday-  Chicken Cordon Bleu

I'm using quite a few Skinny Taste recipes. That is my go to website for recipes that are healthier and still appealing to K. I have yet to try one of her recipes that I disliked.

Hope everyone else is enjoying their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment