Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring?

So, here in Ohio I'm not sure if Mother Nature has figured out that it's spring. It has been cold and rainy all week. It was supposed to be in the 60's today. Instead I think we had two hours this afternoon in the low 50's. I like living in a state that actually has seasoned, but by this time of year I'm ready for some nice weather!

I walked Angel and Reagan at the park with my mom. Angel decided to jump into a flooded area and take a little swim. I cannot wait to take her to try out dock diving this summer. I also went to my mom's house and helped her walk her dogs. She has two dogs, Molly and Isabelle. Molly is a chow and lab mix. Isabelle is a lab and boxer mix.

I also went and bought supplies to make a wreath I saw on pinterest. I'll post pictures when I'm done. Well, only if it does well haha. Most of the DIY projects I have tried from pinterest have actually turned out well. The fact that I choose the easy ones might and I've only made about two help. I'll try to take pictures of them all and do a collective post on my pinterest success.

No comments:

Post a Comment