Friday, September 6, 2013

House Dreaming

K has been home from the hospital for almost a week. He has not really walked around too much. With the temporary replacement he cannot put any weight on his right leg. He is also having some muscle spasms, especially when he is trying to sleep. Hopefully he only needs to have one spacer put in and the infection is gone after 8 weeks.

I actually lost 2.2 pounds this week! I think most of it was going up and down the stairs all day. I am also more active in general. I am the only one who can take out the doors or do anything around the house right now. I want to try to keep this level of activity up after K gets better.

I have been watching a lot of House Hunters on HGTV. Last night they featured a couple looking for a house in the Toledo area and tonight there was a couple looking for a house in my sister's Chicago neighborhood. I always start searching on Trulia, Zillow, and Realtor.com after watching the show. I think it is so interesting to look at what type of house you can get for your money. I really enjoy looking at houses over a million dollars. I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment