Saturday, September 21, 2013

Free fun

While I did spend some money today I also got a few free surprises. This morning I went to breakfast with K and my stepson, C. Later we went to Petsmart and Best Buy. Petsmart had 15% off with a coupon. We got C speakers at Best Buy. 

Then my mom picked me up and we went to one of the best stores ever, Costco. I got a glorious Sherpa throw, a cardigan, frozen vegetables, and chicken ravioli. So random and yet so wonderful. Plus, tons of FREE samples. 

After that I headed to Verizon because my iPhone 5 cord wasn't working. There appeared to be a little hole in the plastic right near the end that plugs into the phone. On the way I got a free car wash at a new car wash that just opened today.  Luckily Verizon swapped my cord out for a new one. Free surprise number 3.  I thought I'd have to buy one. Well, Verizon was right next to a Starbucks and I remembered I had a free drink from my gold card. (Which I will lose because I'd have to get about 15 stars in the next month not to). 

Then I stopped at Old Navy. Nothing free there, but they did have buy one get one half off tops. I got twos sweaters and two tank tops. This is one of the sweaters: 
Source:
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=60790&vid=1&pid=647258012


No comments:

Post a Comment