Friday, June 7, 2013

Since I've Been Gone

It's been over a week since I last posted. One of the main reasons is that I am really trying to focus on eating healthier and exercising more. I am using the my fitness pal app on my iphone to track everything.

It has been working great! The only problem I had at first was that I was weighing myself all the time. No matter what weight I have been I have always fluctuated during the day. Seeing a pound swing during the day was messing with my head. I decided I am just going to weigh myself once a week at the same time.

I had considered joining Weight Watchers again. I had done well in the past with them, but I had left after a major plateau. Looking back I realized it was right around the time they realized their new points plus program. I think I ate to much zero point fruit. Don't get me wrong I think WW is great for the accountability alone. However, I am going to try it on my own for a while and see how if I can be accountable to myself.

The other reason I have not been blogging much is because I went crazy adding new blogs to my reader. Every day I had way to many blogs to read. I am now figuring out the ones I really want to read and I might add the others to a separate list to browse when I have time.

I hope everyone out there has a wonderful weekend! K and I are going to try to go see a movie and tomorrow I'm going with my sister and my dogs to Toledo MetroBarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment