Monday, June 17, 2013

Sister's move

I spent the weekend helping my sister and her boyfriend move into a new place. They have about three times more space and it's really close to our house. I'm exciting to go on walks and have a carpool buddy for shopping.

Yesterday I took the dogs to JCPEnney because they had a "free" photo shoot for dogs. It was funny to see them walk through the store. I kept thinking they would knock over a display of dinnerware or something.

Tonight I helped my sister move some more stuff. I was about 88 today so afterwards headed to our mom's house to swim in the pool. They just opened it yesterday. I was a little chilly, but it felt good after moving stuff out of a 3rd floor apartment with the AC off.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment