Sunday, June 23, 2013

Local/National News

If you have been watching the news at all lately you have probably heard about missing baby Elaina. If you have not heard, she is a 15 month baby that is missing. She is missing from her home in Toledo, the city where I live. She is specfically from East Toledo, where my husband grew up. My husband does not know anyone involved.

The whole thing is so sad. The mom is in jail right now for child endangerment. The news says that she knew Elaina was injured but did not seek medical treatment. I really hope baby Elaina is still alive somewhere, but it has been over 20 days since she went missing.

On a more positive note, my step sister celebrated her 30th birthday this weekend. Her husband threw a party for her at his moms' house. They have a great background including a in ground pool.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment