Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day weekend


The big surprise for Mother's Day was that my sister came home from Chicago! Here are some photos from the weekend, even though they are not in order. 

We got froyo at Apricoto
We made funny faces at breakfast. 





Hope and I got my mom plates. 

Lisa made a photo of herself the background on my phone. 

My mom's cat, Taz, ruined the scrabble game with her tail.
We went to the sand dunes to visit a bench honoring my grandma. We called her Bama. She was just about the most wonderful person ever.
I brought Reagan and Angel to the sand dunes.
It was really nice to get to spend time with my sisters and my mom. Lisa is graduating college next weekend and I am not going to the ceremony. So it makes me even more happy I got to see her this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment