Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bark in the Park

For the second year in a row I attended the Bark in the Park event put on by the Toledo Area Humane Society. My mom and I took Reagan and Angel to the event.

The event was centered around a walk around the business complex where the humane society is located. They also have vendors with tables set up throughout the event. The vendors included doggy daycare, an emergency vet hospital, vet clinics, pet stores, and colleges offering vet tech degrees. They also had a radio station there and Wendy's was there passing out vanilla frostys.

We all had a good time, especially the dogs. There were so many dogs there. I think I saw almost every breed of dog from teacup Chihuahuas to Irish Wolfhounds. My dogs really enjoyed interacting with other dogs and they also loved the kiddie pools set up throughout the event.

Last year I attended this event along with two other local dog events: the Metrobarks event and the Mutt Strut event. They are great ways to get exercise and social interaction for my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment