Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rainy Days



Well hello there. This is usually how I see Angel. She has NO concept of personal space. Well, she thinks everywhere is HER personal space.

I just got off work and was realizing I need to blog. We've had some yucky weather here lately. This included rain, sleet, snow, and more rain. I think this weather made its way across the country. I'm getting tired of having to change my pants every time I go outside because the bottom 5 inches are wet. I am ready for Spring!

I ordered a dress from Old Navy that reminds me of Spring. For me Old Navy can be hit or miss. I do like to shop there for basics and casual clothes occasionally.

Hopefully this weather warms up a little. Until then I'm going to the library to pick up a few good books.

No comments:

Post a Comment