Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Could you live without cable?

Still working on unpacking here. I also have limited Internet. I'm using my husband's mifi. We're supposed to get Internet next week. I wasn't in too much of a hurry knowing we had the mifi to fall back on. Cable and Internet are so expensive, a few days not paying for it seems nice!

When I lived alone I didn't have cable for a while. It really didn't bother me at all. With Netflix, YouTube, etc.. I'd be happy without a TV. I think my husband does not feel the same! He likes coming home from work and watching a little TV before bed.

I m happy to get HBO free for 3 months. We switched cable providers when we moved so we got a couple deals with new service. I'm also happy we're getting DVR. Our old provider was more expensive so I opted to not even have a cable box. We'll be paying the same amount now for DVr, more channels, and two cable boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment