Friday, February 15, 2013

Cruising

I was just reading about the Carnival cruise ship Triumph this morning. I also saw some news coverage yesterday. If you haven't heard, there was an engine fire on board causing many problems with the ship. The story is here.

I saw some comments on Facebook this morning regarding the incident. Several people were saying there were worse problems in the world than being on a broken cruise ship. I do agree, but I can't imagine being stuck on a cruise ship with no way off, no running water, no power, or no warm food. Especially when you thought you were going to be enjoying a wonderful vacation.

I've never been on a cruise. After all the problems with cruise ships lately, I don't think I'll be signing up for one any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment