Friday, June 13, 2014

Wish List





Here are just a few things I would love to buy on this Friday the 13th.

1. Chalk markers- I've seen some great idea on Pinterest for fun chalk board ideas. These chalk markers would make it much easier to write on a chalkboard.
Set A
2. Active wear from Old Navy- I really like the quality for the price and most of it is on sale right now. 

3. Petsafe Social Pet Camera and Treat Dispenser- I would already have this if I didn't work from home. I am still thinking about getting it for when we do leave the house.  

4.  Pool basketball net- my mom's pool used to have one of these and we definitely need a new one!
Giant Shootball Inflatable Pool Toy 


5. A fun workout bag- I think this is something I will get for myself as a reward for reaching a goal. This bag is a possibility. 

ZINC

















No comments:

Post a Comment