Thursday, June 5, 2014

15 Things About Me

I was so sad to see that Holly at Where We Can Live Like Jack & Sally stopped blogging. I started following some of her sponsors recently. One of them was Lindsay at Bourbon, Lipstick, & Stilettos. I'm a sucker for surveys and she posted 15 things About Me recently. So I decided to give it a go.

 1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you? My mom calls me Katamia since my middle name is Kathleen.

2. Do you have any weird habits? I'm sure I have several, but one is that if I am wearing heals or flip flops I take my shoes off when I am driving. 


3. Do you have any weird phobias? I have a fear of getting my hand cut off in a garbage disposal. 


4. What song do you secretly love to blast and jam out to when you are alone? No one song, but I love to put on my headphones and dance to Pandora's "Today's Hip-hop and pop" channel. 


5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? Bad drivers that do not pay attention and think they own the road (no turn signals, cutting people off, texting, not maintaining a constant speed.) You know the type.

6. What’s one of your nervous habits?I pull the collar of my shirt over my nose so my shirt is covering half my face. Strange I know.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? right

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? I think it was a bunny because I was born near Easter.

9. What drink do you always order at Starbucks or Dunkins? Peppermint frappuccino with nonfat

10. Which way do you face in the shower?  towards the shower. I didn't even realize people face the other way. I love the feeling of the water on my face.

11. Do you have any weird body skills?  I'm really flexible for a bigger girl especially. That sounds slightly dirty, but it's not, for the most part ;)

12. What is your favorite comfort food that you know is bad but you eat it anyway?  
Five guys. Last time I lost like 100 pounds I NEVER ate anything like that. My treat was something like Panera or a ice cream cone. Five Guys came to Green Bay and I never went. I moved back to Ohio and now we go like once a month. 
 
13. What is a phrase or exclamation you always say?I say "yeah right" a lot. I'm sure there are more. I should've probably asked K for this one.

14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?  A comfy t-shirt and shorts.

15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, and now realize it wasn’t? plenty of things. I used to wear some weird patterned dress pants in middle school because I thought jeans were uncomfortable, but I don't know if I thought they were actually cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment