I'm on my lunch break from work.
I decided to do this link up that I saw on a couple blogs I read.
List 20 random facts about yourself.
1. If I am wearing flip flops I always take them off to drive.
2. I hate yellow mustard.
3. I have a tons of nicknames for my dogs, but none for my husband.
4. I like to watch the Price is Right, mostly because it reminds me of my grandma.
5. I have white coat syndrome. Meaning my blood pressure gets high only at the doctors office.
6. I once rear ended someone and never told anyone about it. Till now. We were going fairly slow and the car in front of the vehicle I hit stopped quickly. He had no damage and I only damaged my license plate because I hit his trailer hitch. I told my dad a car must have hit me in a parking lot .
7. I hate cleaning. I like my house to be clean, I just don't like being the one to make it that way.
8. I encourage other people to get married at the courthouse. It was so easy and stress-free.
9. I like cats, but I cannot stand cleaning out a litter box. I technically have a cat, Estella, that lives at my mom's house.
10. I want to visit Ireland because my name is Erin.
11. Every time I travel I check beforehand to see if there is a Sweet Tomatoes restaurant near my hotel. I hate most buffets, but love Sweet Tomatoes.
12. I walk around when I'm talking on the phone. Even during work I find myself getting up and walking around.
13. Sometimes when I'm bored I go to Target and walk around. Sometimes I don't even buy anything.
14. I used to listen to country music. Now I can barely stand most of it.
15. I often clip coupons and never use them. I usually remember as I am leaving the grocery store.
16. I've wanted a tattoo since I was 18. I doubt I will get one at this point.
17. I would never change my middle or first name.
18. I have never rode in a limousine. I've only been a party bus.
19. I used to work in a planting house cooler. I graded beef.
20. Our basement creeps me out. I once saw a wolf spider down there and wouldn't do laundry for a week.
Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
1. Cutting my fingers in the garbage disposal. Have you seen those things? They could do some real damage.
2. Falling on ice. I am clumsy. I always do the "packing house shuffle" on ice to avoid falling.
3. Spiders. They are creepy and sneaky.
Describe your relationship with your spouse.
We joke around a lot. We both watch out for each other. I do not know what I would do without him. We are both pretty stubborn. My favorite part of the day is falling asleep with him next to me.
List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. Things get better.
2. Learn to study now, it will make college easier.
3. Don't spend every paycheck.
4. Take better care of your vehicle.
5. Be nice to your mom. ( I was never super mean, we just became closer after high school.)
6. Play a sport.
7. Stop eating crap!
8. Get a better job. You can make more than minimum wage.
9. Stop worrying about how other people judge you.
10. Stop thinking your dad honor his word. (Sorry, but I wish I would've realized this a lot sooner!)
What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
5. A good deal