Sunday, August 11, 2013

Calories?

It was a pretty quiet weekend around here. I went to the gym everyday, we cooked on the grill, and I got some cleaning and laundry done.

I've been using my fitness pal off and on for about three months. I buckled down in this month and I think right now I've logged entries for 25 days straight. My name is Ekaty84 on there if you somehow read this and want to add me as a friend. I had previously considered going back to Weight Watchers. Instead, I gave MFP a try. I'm not completely sure about focusing on calories, but for right now it's working. I have a lot of weight to lose (again :( sadly) so I think starting off watching calories is not going to hurt me.

K's surgery is in a couple weeks. Between anxiety, staying at the hospital, and driving back and forth to Cleveland I am sure my fitness and diet will suffer. I want to be proactive and try to really think about my food choices. I know it's going to be really hard to make it to the gym and that's okay. I think I may try to walk around the hospital campus to get in some physical activity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment