Sunday, April 20, 2014

New start

I changed the name of this blog to A Healthier E. I really want to focus on living a healthier lifestyle. I know how to do it, I've done it before. I just really need to commit and I think blogging can help with this.

I turned 30 on Friday. Not my favorite birthday. I decided to make a list of 30 things I want to do while I'm 30. I've seen other bloggers like A Girl and Her Mutt do this. So here's my list: 

1. Lose 40 pounds. 
2. Visit Washington D.C. 
3. Participate in a 5K
4. Try Crossfit
5. Read one book each month
6. Save $100 a month
7. Reorganize my office
8. Help raise funds for dog park
9. Make 12 recipes I've pinned 
10. Get a manicure with my mom
11. Keep up on this blog (at least one post a week)
12. Take a weekend trip with K
13. Get a face wash/beauty routine down
14. Taper down to one diet soda or less a week
15. Plant a garden
16. Refinish a piece of furniture 
17. Start practicing yoga again
18. Detail both cars
19. Take Reagan and Angel to refresher obedience training 
20. Organize our basement
21. Switch from cable to Internet only
22. Save points/gift cards/ money for a new laptop 
23. Volunteer for a charity
24. Improve credit score
25. No extra shopping for one month
26. Finish Christmas shopping by December 10
27. Update home decor in living room
28. Exercise each night while traveling for work
29. Take a hobby (art/cooking/craft) class 
30. Go to a Halloween party

So we'll see how this all goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment