Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Stepping up

Soooo, posting more obviously hasn't happened yet. It is going to happen! 

I'm traveling for work this week. I'm in California and it is very hot. It was 100 today. I didn't work yesterday since I was flying all day. I still managed to get almost 10,000 steps in. Most of it was running to make connection in Minnespolis. Today I headed to Ikea to look around and get some more steps in. I'll probably head to the hotel gym after dinner. And then I'm up at about 5 for an early flight. 

I'll be traveling more this summer. One if my coworkers retired, so we all have a few more trips for a bit. I like traveling for the most part, but it gets hard being away from home frequently. It's also hard to maintain a exercise and workout routine. Hopefully I can figure that out better this summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment