Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

I realize it's a few days into the day year. I think it's acceptable to say Happy New Year for about a week?

No crazy resolutions around here, just the same resolve to get healthier. I did get a Fitbit Flex for Christmas. It's making me realize the small amount of steps I take while working from home. It should be interesting to compare steps at home vs. when I am on a work trip. I am visiting my sister in Philadephia next weekend, so that will be a good comparison. 

We got about 10 inches of snow with another 6-10 coming tomorrow. I feel like I am back in Wisconsin again! It has made it hard to get in more steps. I was really hoping to walk to dogs more as well. My mom and I took them to the park today, but they only had one path clean(understandably).

I hope everyone (or anyone?) had a nice time over the holidays. It was very fun to see all my nieces and nephews enjoy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment