Saturday, September 8, 2012

This or That

One of my favorite blogs is Peanut Butter Fingers. She did a post today with a survey. I am also a sucker for surveys, so here are my answers.

1. Run/workout in the heat and humidity or freezing temps and snow? Cold all the way! I'd much rather bundle up than be too hot.

2. Have washboard abs or flat abs? flat abs.. though it's only a dream haha.

3. Dr. Oz or The Doctors? not a fan of either

 4. Cardio or strength? Cardio or circuit with both

5. Cravings: Protein or carbs? protein

6. Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper? Just from watching Biggest Loser I would've said Bob, but after buying her DVD's and hearing her podcast I say Jillian.

7. Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream? Frozen Yogurt unless it is Jeni's ice cream. Nothing beats Jeni's!

 8. To train: Upper body or Lower body? Lower.

9. Protein powder or food with protein? food with protein. I don't mind powder every now and then, but I'll take "real" food over powder every day.

10. Lunges or squats? Squats. I could do those all the time and lunges I could live without.

11. Sweet or salty? Combo, haha. Depends on my mood, but I probably choose salty over sweet more often.

12. Workout attire: cute or comfy? Comfy! I'm working out not in a fashion show.

13. Body Pump or Heavy lifting? heavy lifting.

14. Yoga or Pilates? Yoga, I need to back in a good Yoga class. I miss my class in Green Bay.

15. Nike or Adidas? Adidas. I loved my Nike ID's but they cost an arm and leg. Plus, regular Nikes are too narrow.

16. Running on the treadmill or outdoors? Outside.

17. Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s? Trader Joes, but I wish there was one closer! I do like Whole Foods hot bar even if I usually spend way too much!

18. Summer or Winter Olympics? I like both. I enjoyed actually getting to watch some events this summer.

19. Exercises classes or Exercise videos? Classes. They are much more motivating.

20. Steamed veggies or roasted veggies? Steamed, mainly because I usually overcook roasted haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment