Wednesday, September 3, 2014

10,000 steps

I've had a Fitbit for a while now. I have the Fitbit Flex. Since I work from home and spend most of my time at a desk if really struggle to get 10,000 steps each day. I know I could set a lower goal, but I know 10,000 is possible. On days I travel I usually get closer to 11,000! 

I really made an effort yesterday to reach my goal. However, today I'm looking at my Fitbit at 11:30 PM and I'm nowhere close to 10,000 steps. 

This made me really what one of my biggest downfalls on this journey to healthy has been, inconsistency. And too much inconsistency leads to me pretty much giving up. 

I've decided from now on I need to make a plan. I'm going to make up a calendar and set solid goals. I'll share more about this tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment